A Chamber membership opens the door to the Bangor Region, offering your business or organization vast networking and professional development opportunities, visibility, credibility, and growth. You become one of 760+ members who are all working to grow business and make our community a great place to live and work in. The Chamber offers members a range of benefits designed to allow businesses to promote themselves and enhance the region:
- The monthly Business After Hours networking socials
- The Hot Stove sessions, which give members a chance to discuss issues with state legislators
- A free monthly series to help members build their social media skills
- Email updates to members, a link on the Chamber website, and access to the Chamber’s membership database
- The opportunity to be published in the Chamber membership guide
- Involvement in committees that match people’s interest
- Interesting monthly topics at our Early Bird Breakfast series.
Our goal is to provide our members with the programs and events they need to interact with one another and work toward advancing a positive business environment. The opportunities are ample, the impact is clear.