Newsletter – This monthly newspaper published by the Chamber contains a variety of articles about business, Chamber members and the community. The circulation of the ChamberNEWS is 1,200 issues and is distributed to all chamber members. Extra copies are available in the Chamber reception area. Advertise all year and save! There are 11 issues annually, not including the January.
Annual Report – Printed in January, this edition is handed out to attendees of our Annual Breakfast and Annual Dinner and also inserted into 15,000 local copies of the Bangor Daily News. Our Annual Report contains: Annual Award winner Profiles; President’s Message; Message from the Board Chair; Committee Reports; Program Reports; Our Issues of Impact and Membership List.
“Spotlight” Membership & Resource Guide – Learn more about our region and connect with the hundreds of businesses and organizations that sustain our local economy and make this a fantastic place to live and work. This annual guide is an excellent resource for those relocating to our community. Distributed throughout the Greater Bangor Area by the Bangor Daily News, provided at our Business Expo in May and stocked at Information Centers around the I-95 corridor.
Website – We invite you to visit our website at bangorregion.com, then talk with us about getting your business in front of thousands of potential customers and partners. The website has information for Chamber members, anyone looking for business products or services, potential visitors to the area and those who may wish to relocate to the area. (More info to come)
Email Ads – Each time there is a Business-After-Hours or Early Bird Breakfast, we inform members via email. When the Annual Dinner, Business Expo and Golf Tournament are approaching, we send notices to inform members about the events and encourage their participation. When we host a Hot Stove session or political forum, members hear about it through emails. We send monthly emails to hundreds of Chamber members… position your ad here to reach your target market.
- Free Listing – On the Chamber website with links to member websites and in the Annual Report (January) and “Spotlight” Membership and Resource Guide (May).
- Brochure Display – At our high traffic Information Center.
- Business Referrals – We talk to visitors, members and the general public every day… we’d love to refer them to YOUR business!
- Business After Hours – A chance to network with members at a different location each month.
- Early Bird Breakfast – Network with fellow Chamber members while you learn about issues that have an impact on businesses.
- M2M E-Newsletter – Company awards and news are listed in our digital newsletter, sent out to our membership each Friday.
- Member List – Provided for contact purposes.
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Many opportunities exist for sponsoring events that provide instant impact.