GROW YOUR BUSINESS
As a Chamber member you’ll have visibility and credibility in the community and access to resources that will help you expand and manage your business. We can enhance your marketing through our communication channels, provide practical how-to information through seminars and programs and give you access to shared purchasing, including our ChamberBlue health insurance.
GROW YOUR NETWORK
The Chamber offers the best opportunities in the region to meet new customers, future employees and trusted suppliers. Our Business After Hours, Early Bird Breakfasts, the Business Expo, golf tournament, awards dinner and other events put you in touch with the region’s business elite. And being an active Chamber member, serving on committees or volunteering, will enhance your reputation in the community.
GROW YOUR INFLUENCE
Your Chamber takes seriously its mission to influence public policy on behalf of the region’s businesses. Our recent success in helping to win approval of a new arena for Bangor is but one example. We work tirelessly for sensible regulations, fair taxes and smart public investments that allow our economy to grow.
GROW OUR COMMUNITY
Your Chamber membership supports programs that serve young professionals, build leadership capacity, bring educators and business people together and promote employee wellness. More importantly, by being a part of the Chamber, you are signaling your support for a more vibrant and sustainable community, something your colleagues and customers will recognize the minute they learn you are a member.
A Chamber membership opens the door to the Bangor Region, offering your business or organization vast networking and professional development opportunities, visibility, credibility, and growth. You become one of 830+ members who are all working to grow business and make our community a great place to live and work in. The Chamber offers members a range of benefits designed to allow businesses to promote themselves and enhance the region:
- The monthly Business After Hours networking socials
- The Hot Stove sessions, which give members a chance to discuss issues with state legislators
- A free monthly series to help members build their social media skills
- Email updates to members, a link on the Chamber website, and access to the Chamber’s membership database
- The opportunity to be published in the Chamber membership guide
- Involvement in committees that match people’s interest
- Interesting monthly topics at our Early Bird Breakfast series.
- NEW!!!!! All current and new Bangor Region Chamber of Commerce members, that are not currently subscribers of Mainebiz, will receive a one year complimentary print subscription to Mainebiz and the option to opt-in to receive the digital subscription and one or all of the Mainebiz email newsletters as well. Also, with this annual subscription, you will receive a complimentary copy of the 2017 Mainebiz Fact Book: Doing Business in Maine. Secure your DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION to MaineBiz!
Our goal is to provide our members with the programs and events they need to interact with one another and work toward advancing a positive business environment. The opportunities are ample, the impact is clear.